Monday, November 10, 2008

True goodbyes are the ones never said or explained

Sorrry I haven't posted in a while bss exams are coming up oo iv been trying to study (trying being the key word)

I think it's officialy over with Guy #2 for good. I don't really know, after the last time he's distanced himself from me and he won't talk to me like he did before. I'm kind of glad that this is all over bss I'm also sad in a way I lost a really close friend..
Also I'm driving myself crazy =P adrii its stupid bss I can't help it. What was so wrong with me that he decided to stop?? Did he find someone else or was he just bored with me? I tried confronting him about this:

Me: Halaa2
Guy #2: hi
Me: How are you??
Guy #2: good.. u?
Me: How was ur day?
Guy #2: Good.. urs?
Me: Gooooood bss im really bored theres nothin to do ;(
Guy #2: Aww
Me: ...whats wrong?
Guy #2: nothing
Me: Then talk 3dil!!!
Guy #2: I am
Me: ya3nii ur acting like I'm annoying u
Guy #2: laa2
Me: Oh okay

Thats my confrontation... akeed it doesn't look like much but this how its been for the past week and its driving me nuts so I just give up and I'll try to get on without him.

Bss I really miss him.. I miss how he made me laugh, even how he made me cry sometimes cuz when he tried to make up for it he really made me happy. I miss our stupid conversations and the way that I could understand him and what he was thinking. I don't know what to make of this new Guy #2 its like someones come and replaced my Guy #2 with a stranger I don't know.

I'm not going to give up the friendship I just hope I don't push it too far that he just stops talking to me.

Well thats pretty much it for now.. I notice I haven't gotten any answers from my previous post about the long distance relationship stuff.. have I lost everyones interest? :(

1 comment:

Ruby Woo said...

I just read your previous posts. Where have you been? Post more about Mr.Man!