Saturday, October 11, 2008

Not again..

I feel really lost and alone right now.. and I can't tell anyone whats wrong and its all killing me inside. I don't have enough energy to say anything and I know its been too long since I have posted anythin bss i can't right now..
Guy #2 did it again.. he used me and as soon as I feel like we're gettin somewhere bss 5alas hes had his fun oo ana? Who cares? I'm nothing apparently and it all SUCKS.
Back later when I don't feel like im falling down a never ending tunnel of misery

1 comment:

Hornet said...

First I was worried about you but thank God your back.
I am sorry to say this but I guess I have to, it's your entire fault from the beginning to end but you should stops seeing both guy's, because they're using you for their fun only.
I asked myself why you would get back to someone who hurts you not multi times.
Girl look for yourself the world isn't only those guys and I'm sure you're so pretty & I'm very sure you're every man dream.
Wish you all the good luck to pass this misery.