Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mr Man

It was a good day. The water was hot in the shower oo i5tii didnt steal my shampoo for once, I was wearing my new silver flats and I looked pretty good if I do say so myself ;D I had work instead of uni that morning and when I got there everybody was really excited.. they were holding interviews cuz someone had just quit.
Then he walked in...
I knew him, of course I knew him. We used to go to school together but he was so much better then I remembered him. I could feel myself turning red and trying to hide from him. Akeed that didn't work, he came right upto my desk with that gorgeous smile of his and those deep brown eyes.. why had I never noticed this before? My heart was pounding as we made small talk, he was there for the interview. I couldn't go through this everyday! As soon as he walked into the office I was punching numbers into the mobile.

Me: Roora!! Roora!
Roora: haaa?
Me: HE'S HERE
Roora: Mino??
Me: Roora ya7mara! (whispers) Mr. Man
Roora: Mino??
Me: Remember he was in school with us? He was 7ILOOO oo i used to talk to him he was the sweetest thing ever bss you wanted to marry him and we fought over who he would marry??
Roora: AAAAHHH
Me: eeeeh adrii
Roora: AAAAHHHH
Me: Roorii shut up
Roora: Did he say anything to you?!
Me: He said I look great
Roora: YA intaay
Me: hehe

We talked about 10 more minutes, remembering old times and gossiping until Mr Man came out of the office and started walking towards my desk again.

Me: Roora he's coming here again.. call you back
Roora: ooooooo2
Me: ya7mara

We talked a little while longer and then exhanged phone numbers.. I didn't think he'd actually call me. Bss the phone rang that night and we talked and talked for 4 hours straight. I haven't talked that much in a looong time and the last time I felt this way about someone he broke my heart (Guy #2).. I'm in real danger for falling for this guy and I don't know if I can go through the hurt again.

2 comments:

Squirreliya said...

aww control ur feelings ;p bs ya7laila w ehwa yay to ysallem 3alaich ;)

Hornet said...

Don't be pushy girl,
Waiting for the new story, but dont't forget us.
Wish you all the best