Saturday, September 27, 2008

How could you?

Sorry for not posting lately.. busy week and lots of things to say.

I think I finally realised I can't be in love with Guy #2 anymore.. we can continue to have our thing, I can continue to hope that it means something more to him even though it doesn't. But I finally got it.. while I keep on holding onto to something that honestly and truly is never gonna happen he's gonna go and fall in love again cuz its so easy for him. He doesn't have to think about anything he just does gets what he wants. Let me tell you why..

It was me and my bestfriend at a mall and we were having fun and shopping, oo doing girly stuff. Then we ran into Guy #1 and Guy #2... ana, i froze when I saw them and couldn't think of what to do, bss they came upto us and started to talk. Then I saw Guy #2 starting to use the moves on my bestfriend. I could barely breathe, she was actually flirting back oo soon it became just like the two of them and it was like we were interrupting. My Guy #2 how could you do this to me?! I gave up so much for you wallah you don't know what its like, keeping everything hidden. Living a lie all the time and then pretending its all okay. I do all this bss still its not enough for you? You need someone you can be with publicly and you chose someone so close to me.. how can you not know that would kill me?


I knew there had been something going on between them for a while bss i didn't think anything of it.. i was sure it was just him messing around not making a big deal out of it. I never mentioned anything to my bestfriend I was sure she wasn't that serious about him. But the way she acted now I could see I was so wrong... she was falling for him and falling hard. Just like I had and just like all the girls before us.

I quietly just stepped back and walked off with Guy #1 I couldn't take it anymore, everything was spinning. I got to the car sat in the drivers seat and just fell apart, the tears wouldn't stop and Guy #1 got into the passenger seat and sat there waiting.. my 7ayatii Guy #1 if he wasn't there to calm me down I don't know what I would have done wallah ma adrii.

By the time Guy #2 and my bestfriend had realised we were gone and found us, I pulled myself together and wiped away the cried away make up. Guy #1 kept me from going insane and kept me down to the ground. Bss it still felt like it was all gone and the pain was eating away inside of me. After making Guy #1 swear not to tell anything, and my bestfriend and Guy #2 exchanging numbers I drove the car numbly.. listening to her girly fun about how cute Guy #2 is, I nodded and smiled and laughed in the right places. In my head I was replaying a thousand memories.. every touch, every giggle, every kiss..

As soon as I got home and crawled into bed ready for more tears, with the covers all the way above my head my phone beeped..

Guy #2: are you free tonight? Wallah i miss you, i need to see you.

Looking at the message my eyes blurred up. The same memories came again, the same words he says and I always fall for. Bss then a new memory one from this afternoon, of him smiling at my bestfriend and moving in closer.

I switch off the phone and wait for something, anything.. to make this hurt go away.


P.S. wallah im sorry i know i promised you mr man oo you will get him bss probably after 3id. Im so busy i have no time to do ay shay. So I'll try my best, really I will. Hope you enjoyed this part!!

2 comments:

doona said...

i think guy#2 likes you only as freinds mo akthar...which is really a good thing cz he sounds like a player to me :(

Hornet said...

I am so sorry for being late to comment your post, But let me say somthing as an old man " every thing happen for a reason " so GOD want to show you how bad he is.

From your story if I were you I would never trust both of them, it seems that they are playing dirty game on you!! my conclusion is why #2 buzz you back when he knows how painfull he treated you.

Wish all luck to pass this through