Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just like a pill...


I think I'll get out of here.. where I can run just as fast I can, to the middle of nowhere to the middle of my frustrated fears. And I Swear you're just like a pill.. instead of making me better you keep making me ill.

I keep running everything over again and again in my mind.. it doesn't make sense. Ya3ne was I not good enough for you? I didn't give you everything you needed?

He was and is my everything but I can never admit that to him, and I hate crying nd hurting over him all the time.. he's not worth it bss he is worth it. Adri you have her and you love her.. but what about me? Did the time we spent together not mean anything to you?

You used me and I knew that then and I still know it.. bss i'm going to let you keep on using me cuz im powerless to say no to you and I would give it all up for you. You have no idea how much I risked for you and how stupid i am to do all this when I don't get anything out of it bss a few hours of your love. I need you to leave me and let me move on but i know im gonna hurt so bad without you.

P.S
I think i'll be starting all my blogs with songs from know on, madrii it depends on my mood. This one was 'Just like a pill- Pink'. I'll give you some more info on all this later.. must go now ;D

No comments: